Approaching Alzheimer’s? Senior moments? And the rest?
Or is it just the sheer number of different things a writer has to do?
Yesterday, I forgot to take my two memory sticks to work with me. When I came home from work, I forgot to bring my manuscript that I’m editing with me.
Well, I am the wrong side of fifty.
But I think it’s something else. Currently, I have these particular balls in the air:
- Arranging my book launch – this evening. Definitely related to my writing.
- Arranging my workshop tomorrow. Definitely related to my writing and publishing activities.
- Arranging a family party to celebrate the life of my late father who died on 14th August this year. Not writing related, but so similar to those things I do in relation to my writing that I can hardly distinguish it.
-Arranging a workshop next weekend.
-Completing a bigger project to do with my father’s art work. Not writing related but involving applying for an Arts Council grant – something that’s part of my day job.
-Juggling timetables at the university. I’m employed by the university because I am a writer and I have a Ph D in Creative Writing.
Not to mention the actual writing.
- About me
- My Academic Papers and Articles
- My Books Alphabetically
- My Books Chronologically
- Book Club Questions
- My Dream Team (beta readers, reviewers, editors, designers, illustrators, proof readers)
- My Flash Fiction
- Opportunities List
- Questions for Schools
- My Short Stories
- My Stories for Children
- My Books for Other Writers
- Catalogue of Books for Children
- Useful links